• Modern Comfort in Style
By renting our beautifully furnished townhouse or apartments you will live like a »Bordelais » and feel part of an authentic French neighborhood. The entire house and apartments have been completely renovated and elegantly furnished to bring you modern comfort in style.
• Highly Personalized and Friendly Service
One of us will always be there to personally meet you and settle you into the house, answer questions, make reservations for taxis and restaurants, and help out in any way we can! You will be greeted by us with fresh flowers, French wine and croissants. We will happily share our local Bordeaux knowledge, insight and experience with you, and we will be there to help you check out when you leave.
We are a Paris based company but Pierre your contact for the house is a native from Bordeaux and lives there. Alex is French having lived in both France and the United States. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for anything you need! You will be given the phone numbers of Pierre and Alex and encouraged to call us! We will happily help you explore your neighborhoods and visit all of the wonderful spots that may be overlooked by an uninformed visitor.
We offer all our guests a highly personalized service, will always respond quickly to your emails and have an easy-to-use booking process perfected since 1995 with our Paris site. It is always a good idea to contact us personally as sometimes we have less than one week available and can then offer you a price lower than the weekly rate.
On reserving our house we will send you lots of detailed information about Bordeaux, your local neighborhood and advice on transportation to the house from the airport or train station, so you can feel totally at ease.
Upon arrival, guests will be given a complete tour of the house or apartments and our detailed Survival Guide to Bordeaux which includes:
• Completely detailed neighborhood maps;
• How to use public transportation;
• How to connect to the Internet in the house;
• Our personal Bordeaux restaurant recommendations;
• Recommendations on useful and specialty shops in the neighborhood;
• Information on the local fresh food and produce markets;
• Directions in English on how to use all the machines and appliances in your house;
• And much more…
We not only know all of our house inside out, but can deal with any enquiry or potential problem quickly and efficiently. With our loyal full time staff, including cleaners and our builder/handyman, our management is second to none.
Don’t hesitate to share with us any information or ask any questions you might have about your stay with us in Bordeaux.
• Added Amenities With No Extra Charges
There are no extra charges or taxes! The price you pay for your rental is all inclusive of:
• Computer with unlimited high-speed Internet connection, and WIFI should you wish to bring your own laptop;
• French wine, bottled water, croissants and fresh flowers when you arrive;
• Telephone, with unlimited calls to French cell phones and land lines;
• Cable television (including CNN and BBC World) and DVD player;
• All your heat, electricity, quality sheets, towels and bathrobes, liquid soap, coffee, tea, sugar, laundry detergent and more;
• Fully equipped kitchens and top-end appliances.
• Additional Services
We offer additional services on request:
• For families with children or an infant, we can provide cribs or high chairs, as well as a babysitter service and advice of fun things to do in Bordeaux as a family;
• Private car service for airport / train station pick up and more (please contact us for rates);
• Baby-sitting (15 Euros an hour) and taxi fare after 10 pm;
• Maid service (15 Euros an hour).
• Ciao Bella Tours
« Creative Tours for Passionate People »
We are very excited to be working with a partner company, Ciao Bella Tours. A unique American tour operator which offers alternatives to everyday travel, they guarantee a memorable and personalized stay. Co-owner of Ciao Bella and also a loyal staff member of our company in Paris, Nichole Buscher is currently living out her dream as an « American in Paris », arranging private tours and special excursions for both Ciao Bella and our Paris clientele. She can recommend activities every tourist will enjoy and can help you find the hidden treasures the locals wish they had time for! For further information on all the special services they offer, please free free to contact them at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their web site: http://www.ciaobellatours.com/, or call Nichole on +33 6 48 40 29 90.