Jardin Public neighborhood - Bordeaux
130m2 (1400 square feet) with a 10m2 (107 square feet) terrace on the second floor able to accommodate 6 guests.
Tramway line C "Jardin Public"
• A magnificent contemporary apartment
This splendid three bedroom apartment is on the second and last floor of a magnificent XVIII° century stone building overlooking the Jardin Public just a walk away form the city center of Bordeaux and Tramway.
A genuine "little museum" dedicated to contemporary art. the apartment holds the artwork of various independent artists in a typical Bordeaux architectural environment. The framework of the building is apparent in the vast living-room. The hardwood oak floors, the size of the rooms and the sophisticated decoration grant the apartment a calm and classy contemporary atmosphere.
The grand salon and dining room overlook the incredible rural-like and magnificent Jardin Public. The table seats 12 guests and the fully equipped kitchen is separated by a beautiful industrial-type window.
The three bedrooms have king beds, the master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with bathtub, WC and double sinks.
The two other bedrooms share on bathroom that has an american style shower and a separate WC.
This beautiful apartment also has a 10m2 (107 square feet) terrace overlooking the charming gardens. Having breakfast on this calm and shady terrace in the heart of the city is a luxury that will make your stay in Bordeaux unforgettable. Our idea of la "dolce vita" ….
The apartment is equipped with a flat-screen television with cable and DVD player as well as a iPhone dock station. There is an iPad for our guests and WIFI in the entire apartment. The telephone can be used to dial national and international.
The kitchen is entirely equipped. There is a refrigerator/freezer, a dishwasher, an oven, stovetop with vent, a micro-wave oven, a Bodum french press coffee maker, a kettle, a toaster and all useful utensils to cook, eat and invite guests in the apartment.
• Live in your own contemporary pivate art museum
This apartment has this unique particularity. It holds a collection of contemporary artists both known or less known. More details will be given to you during the booking process.
• Highly Personalized and Friendly Service
One of us will always be there to personally meet you and settle you into the house, answer questions, make reservations for taxis and restaurants, and help out in any way we can! You will be greeted by us with fresh flowers, French wine and croissants. We will happily share our local Bordeaux knowledge, insight and experience with you, and we will be there to help you check out when you leave. We are a Paris based company but Pierre your contact for the house is a native from Bordeaux and lives there. Alex is French having lived in both France and the United States. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for anything you need! You will be given the phone numbers of Pierre and Alex and encouraged to call us! We will happily help you explore your neighborhoods and visit all of the wonderful spots that may be overlooked by an uninformed visitor. We offer all our guests a highly personalized service, will always respond quickly to your emails and have an easy-to-use booking process perfected since 1995 with our Paris site. It is always a good idea to contact us personally as sometimes we have less than one week available and can then offer you a price lower than the weekly rate. On reserving our house we will send you lots of detailed information about Bordeaux, your local neighborhood and advice on transportation to the house from the airport or train station, so you can feel totally at ease.
Upon arrival, guests will be given a complete tour of the house and our detailed Survival Guide to Bordeaux which includes:
- Completely detailed neighborhood maps
- How to use public transportation
- How to connect to the Internet in the house
- Our personal Bordeaux restaurant recommendations
- Recommendations on useful and specialty shops in the neighborhood
- Information on the local fresh food and produce markets
- Directions in English on how to use all the machines and appliances in your house
- And much more…
We not only know all of our house inside out, but can deal with any enquiry or potential problem quickly and efficiently. With our loyal full time staff, including cleaners and our builder/handyman, our management is second to none.
• Added Amenities With No Extra Charges
There are no extra charges or taxes! The price you pay for your rental house is all inclusive of:
- Computer with unlimited high-speed Internet connection, and WIFI should you wish to bring your own laptop
- French wine, bottled water, croissants and fresh flowers when you arrive
- Telephone, with unlimited calls to French cell phones and land lines
- Cable television (including CNN and BBC World) and DVD player
- All your heat, electricity, quality sheets, towels and bathrobes, liquid soap, coffee, tea, sugar, laundry detergent and more
- Fully equipped kitchens and top-end appliances
• Additional Services
For families with children or an infant, we can provide cribs or high chairs, as well as arrange a babysitter service and give advice of fun things to do in Bordeaux as a family. We offer additional services on request: For families with children or an infant, we can provide cribs or high chairs, as well as a babysitter service and advice of fun things to do in Bordeaux as a family.
- Private car service for airport / train station pick up and more (please contact us for rates)
- Baby-sitting (17Euros an hour) and taxi fare after 10 pm
Maid service (17 Euros an hour)
- Car or van rental with a chauffeur for the day
Organisation of excursions to vineyards
- Organisation of visits to the Atlantic Coast, Arcachon, Cap-Ferret, Biarritz, La Rochelle...
- Cooking classes in the apartments
- Organisation of a private chef in the apartment
- Private wine and cheese tasting in the apartment
- Sport coaches, yoga classes, massages
- And much more...
• Weekly Rental Rates in Euros
Low season :
January 08 to March 31 and November 01 to December 17
High season :
April 01 to October 31
Christmas / New year :
December 18 to January 07
PRICE ON REQUEST FOR VINEXPO
Note: Rate based on 6 person occupancy. 250 Euros per week charge per person for extra people.
• Special Note
Email is our preferred mode of communication. If you send us an email and do not receive a response within 48 hours, we may not have received your request. If this happens, please call one of us and leave us a detailed message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.